Open Source Software
An open Source is computer software that is used by our company under a software license. Web Infomatrix is truly an open-source development company and has been involved in the development of a wide range of open source applications and websites for our clients out there. Our professional team of designers and developers has got wide expertise in open source integration of various applications like Oscommerce, Joomla, Mambo, and more!
Make the switch to our Open Source Software Solutions. Because of demonstrated cost reductions, enhanced performance, dependability, and security, open-source software solutions are in high demand. The web team has extensive expertise in evaluating your environment to decide whether Open Source is a good fit for your company.
We provide Big Data experience and insight into data aggregation, integration, and validation, as well as scalable technological solutions that deliver real-world results.
The Internet of Things (IoT) is about linking objects, cars, and even buildings together. Compiling data in business systems makes it easier to access and act on it.
Microservices and DevOps
We deliver professional resources, tools, and assistance for DevOps and Microservices architecture implementation.
Centre of Excellence for Open Source
Take advantage of our combined expertise and resources. Platform evaluation, planning, and execution are all services we provide.
- Access to experienced developers with a track record of successful projects
- Leading hardware and software companies have backed it up.
- There are no annual license payments for proprietary software, which equals lower costs and overhead.
- More stable support community and more strong coding for easier modification.
- Identify and resolve problems more rapidly
Reducing cycle time while improving quality and consistency is a win-win situation.
With shared access and insight into the development cycle, QA Automation Testing Services promote collaboration between development and operations teams. We deliver professional resources, tools, and assistance for DevOps and Microservices architecture implementation. Allowing manual testing to slow down your project/product is not a good idea.
With automation, you can go beyond the limitations of manual testing.
The benefits of intelligent test automation, which is constantly evolving, are as follows.
- Reaction time is quick in response to changing business demands.
- a short time to market
- Exceptional client service
- Increased precision
- Increased precision Initial detection of flaws
- Productivity gains and time savings
Best Tools and Techniques
We assess your present process in order to identify opportunities for improvement and set a baseline. Our knowledgeable staff can provide advice on how to boost production while maintaining a reliable, secure, and high-performance product output.
The following are some of our best practices:
- Recommending the most appropriate automation tools for your company
- When the automated process is put in place, it needs to be optimized.
- lowering costs in exchange for a faster time-to-market
- Identifying and designing appropriate mitigation solutions for automation risks
- Choosing the right automation tool for your product’s technologies and needs
- Creating a reusable, modular, portable, and maintainable automation framework
- Using an automation framework to integrate numerous tools and technologies
- Testing your application for regression
- Creating dependable automated tests and environments
- Taking a close look at each test cycle
Switching to Quality Assurance Automation Has Its Advantages
- Services for Testing
- Exceptional speed
- Parallel cross-platform testing
- Integration with other continuous integration tools
- Bug identification in a timely manner
- With no human mistake, there is a high level of precision.
We have a dedicated group of technical professionals on staff. To boost throughput and test coverage, our trained technical resources may design frameworks or operate inside any current automation framework